What You Need to Trade Your Car

Compulsory – we cannot purchase your car without these items:

  1. Current Registration Certificate (If Registered)  – to show that you own the car. If you do not have a current certificate, please contact your state authority. If your car is not registered, we can come to you.
  2. Form of Identification  – Photo ID and Address required.
    – Licence
    – Passport
    – Medicare card, utility bills, bank statement, car registration, council rates notice
  3. Bank Details – If you prefer payment through EFT
    – Your bank BSB, account number and account name
  4. If You Have Finance Outstanding
    – Provide a letter from your finance company outlining the outstanding settlement figure
  5. If You Are Selling on Behalf of Another Person or Business
    – Provide a letter signed by a business owner, director or vehicle owner that gives authorisation for you to sell the car on their behalf

Recommended – what will increase the value of your car:

  • Service books
  • Invoices
  • Owner’s manual
  • Spare keys
  • Remotes
  • CD stackers
  • Tools etc
Sliding Image Sliding Image

Based on 181 reviews

Read some of our reviews below

We pay cashpay morecome to you

Sell your car today. We pay cash and we pay more

Hyundai - Trade Your Car
The fast, easy, and smart way to sell your car